Athens Greece

by - Thursday, October 27, 2016





Who wouldn't want to visit Greece. (It’s on my travel list). I always think it’s one of the unique EU country and their language is amazing. Infact, when I found out that I had some free days, I flew right away from Bergamo to Eleftherious Venizelos. It took me 2 and a half hours. 
My experience of being a tourist in Athens was surprisingly good. As I climbed to see Acropolis, I saw interesting greek temples. I even change my favorite cuisine, (sorry pasta carbonara ) Greek food is extremely good. I had a chance to taste their traditional dishes in a cool restaurant, located in Plaka, where you'll be serve sitting in steps of the stairs.

Couldn’t ask for more except on the second day. The summer feels turned out to be ‘’windy winter day’’. But it didn't stop me to explore the city. I took the taxi since the uber app wasn’t working at all. I wonder if its the only EU country that has yellow cab. However, I’ve visited the Tempio di  Zues Olimpio, it was like a kid dream came true. It bears in my mind the cartoon where I used to watch. 

Outfit, outfit. What to wear? I already knew what to wear. I had this idea by pairing my crisscross ankle strap sandals, where perfectly reminds me  of the ancient greek, with colorful classy dress.I love how girly and sophisticated the whole outfit is. 

See you on my next trip.
(Lost most of the pictures in Athens #cryingnow)















Dress: Mango Here or Here
Heels: Mango ( Similar Here / Here  )
Bag: Coccinelle 

You May Also Like

0 comments

FASHIONREFUGIUM