Dreamy bag

by - Thursday, March 02, 2017



If you want something you you can’t just wish for it. You’ve got to make it happen. You’ve gotta work to have it.




Ciao loves, It's been a crazy months. Little ups and downs went pass by. I have a lot of post and travel ideas to share with you. By coming back in my country, as you may know. I was born in the Philippines and heading to Greece. Can't wait to share with you lot of pictures. 

As what the title said,  dreamy bag. I'm super happy that I bought this Celine luggage handbag. I thought my piggy bank couldn't afford it. But here it now, I've got it. It's the classiest bag I've ever had. You can find HERE some of their new collection. 











 Top: H&M 
Pants: Mango 
Watch: Daniel Wellington ( Buy HERE )
Bag: Celine ( Other collection will find HERE )

You May Also Like

0 comments

FASHIONREFUGIUM