Historical Pula Croatia

by - Monday, October 17, 2016






There's so much more in Croatia, we drove from Rovinj to Pula, where is the largest city in Istria County. It has population of 62,000 and it's well known for well preserved Roman structures. Whenever I travel, I always look for historical places. There's always in my mind saying ''What if i wouldn't see these anymore after 10 years? Will I be so old enough not to travel? Will they still exist? Pathetic traveler. That's me. 
However, What I have seen in Pula? The Amphiteater, 6th largest coliseum in the world. It was constructed in the first century BC and still use for some host events.
The temple f Augustus, where's located in the main square. 
The triumplal Arch of Bergius (Golden Gate), dedicated by the powerful family in Roman times. 
The cathedral of the Assumption of the blessed Virgin Mary, was built in 5th century where Christians gathered in the time of their persucation. 
My outfit? It's actually overall but as a result of unwanted bad tan lines. I added a green silky shorts for my look to add colors. I wore heels, not so high, during the day as the way i wanted my day to pass by. What's more can I wish for? Love yourself and always do what you really want to do, as long as you are happy and you don't hurt anybody.

Thank you for passing by again. xoxo




THE ROMAN AMPHITHEATER


 THE TEMPLE OF AUGUSTUS 

The triumphal Arch of Sergius


Cathedral of the Assumption of the blessed Virgin Mary






















            




Top/Dress: H&M  ( Same Here )
Short: Mango ( Same here )
Bag: Furla ( Find Here )
Heels: H&M 










You May Also Like

0 comments

FASHIONREFUGIUM