YELLOW GIRL IN FLORENCE

by - Tuesday, July 12, 2016



Everybody knows how enchanted Florence is. It raps on my mind ( When I say Italia, you say Firenze) Not in the tune but still. I got a chance to see the the cathedral of Santa Maria del fiore that is the major church in the city; designed by Filippo Brunelleschi. It’s fabulous structure left me in awe. And the Ponte Vecchio,  legend says you and your love one have to attach a padlock and throw the key in the river after. So love will lasts forever. Buttttt  its now forbidden, padlocks causes some damages on the river. That makes sense. 

However, I like bright colors, I love being colorful during the summer. My sister told me that I can be the new face of ’’United Colors of Benetton’’. That would be really dream come true. Just like my outfit of the day, bright yellow with white skirt to balance the look. I got also a new pair of heels from H&M. They’re actually the change of my sister’s present since I didn’t like what she got for me. 

More Travel & Outfit are coming!! For now enjoy my photos in Firenze Travel Edition. 









































Skirt : Zara (similar here)
Top : Zara (similar here or here )
Necklace : H&M
Heels : H&M

Bag : Love Moschino

You May Also Like

0 comments

FASHIONREFUGIUM