I'll take to the sky on a natural high

by - Friday, April 03, 2015


If you would ask me what catches my attention everytime I enter the boutique. I would say, Stripes and Furr. I'm inlove with any kind of furr but only fake furr. (Please stop killing animals for Fashion!!). Infact , STRIPESANDFURR was the second choice of the name of my blog. But then I ended up with FASHIONREFUGIUM. Personally, that means my hideout of fashion.  

There were times, my younger sister kept telling me ''stripes again?'' Oh Hi sorella  (Instagram: janicelachowski). And There's nothing I can do about it. Especially the white shirt or sando with blue stripes. <3 It's like I'm in the ocean in any season.
Talking about my outfit, I wear my newin leather jacket because it's the season of leather jacket. Finally, longer days and warmer temperature. And let's not skip different flowers that bloom effortless. I also wear 2 tops one that I wrapped in around my waist and one that I put in. You could also wear white shirt instead of white blouse! I also wear my fake furr scarf just to add style and not to look simple. My favourite #notsoold boots to rock the whole outfit and simple black pants to not be so exagerate.

What do you think of this look? Wish you a fantastic Holy weekend! 

















 Leather jacket : Bershka || Blouse: Mango ||  Plaid shirt: H&M || Trousers: Mango || Furr Scarf  ( Similar HERE) || Shoes: Zara ( Similar HERE )

You May Also Like

0 comments

FASHIONREFUGIUM