Travel with reason

by - Tuesday, June 09, 2015




 I spent my Holy Week in Lourdes France. It was planned for a month since my parents already went there a year a go and they wanted to come every year. If you are wondering, what's in Lourdes. Lourdes was famous for the Maria apparitions of Our Lady Lourdes that said to have occurred in 1858 to Bernadeth Soubirous. In fact, It has the second greatest number of hotels in France after Paris.

However, we checked in at Hotel Paradis****. Our room was simple, painted in color green and has comfortable bed. The view was spectacular since we were at 4th Floor. I told myself to come again next year and hopefully every year. Yep, talking about my look. Since I was there not to be a 100% tourist but to be a religous kind side of me. I decided to wear an easy outfit but still there's my style on it. Wearing all black and colored tiffany nike to pop up some color. What do you think of this look? xoxo
  












Furr jacket : Callilope (Similar Here or Here)  ||Top: H&M || Leather Pants: Mango || Sneakers: Nike ( Here ) ||Bag: Liu-jo ||  Belt&Necklace: H&M || Sunies : Ray-ban





You May Also Like

0 comments

FASHIONREFUGIUM