I'm your Summer in Spring season.

by - Saturday, March 21, 2015

I




''Try a thing you haven't done three times. Once, to get the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time, to figure out whether you like it or not. '' 
- Virgil Garnett Thomson



Hello lovely people or I must say Hello first day of Spring!! :) Today, I decided to wear red outfit with a touch of black. The sweater that I actually wear, changes color. It turns red in Sunlight to burgundy. how cool is that? :) I also changed the shades of my foundation. Can't wait for summer. But for now, I'll just enjoy my favourite season. I would definitely wear this on special occasions. It makes me feel elegant and at the same time sophisticated. xoxo








Sweater: Zara (Similar here)  | Skirt : H&M | heels: Oviesse | Bag: Valentino




You May Also Like

0 comments

FASHIONREFUGIUM