What coming is better than what is gone

by - Thursday, February 26, 2015


"I think I've had enough, I might get a little drunk. I say what's on my mind, I might do a little time. Cause all of my kindness, is taken for weakness.

Now I'm Four Five Seconds from wildin'. And we got three more days 'til Friday. I'm just tryna make it back home by Monday, mornin'. I swear I wish somebody would tell me
Ooh thats all I want."

Who doesn't love Rihanna! Tell me who? :) Well, before I annoy you with these lyrics on my mind. Let me talk you about my outfit, I wore my 2 weeks old camel coat that I bought from Pimpkie paired with Medium Size sweater and Black trousers. It seems that Camel coat is back on track (Trendy Alert!!). I must say,  it should be a Must-Have in your wardrobe. However, it wasn't  really cold at all that day. I thought this outfit would be great for casual day exploring the city. 

Hope you guys love this post more to come soon. 














-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camel Coat : Pimpkie (Similar Here or Here | Sweater : H&M | Trousers: Mango | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Shoes : H&M | Necklace : H&M  | Watch : NewLook | Ring: Swarovski Element 

You May Also Like

0 comments

FASHIONREFUGIUM