Fresh start ❤️

by - Friday, January 09, 2015




Another year is behind us. I hope you had a great time during the last days. The start of the year always holds so much potential. New Chapter of our life.

My Twenty-fourteen has been a year of lessons, success and failure. There were a lot of ups and downs went through my life. It was tempered silent year for me. And I couldnt imagine how that year time flies so fast but at the same time I'm contented. I had the chance to meet new friends in different cultures and they are the best. They gave me advice and they made me feel that I'm still young and I've got many things to look forward to in the future. Also my career wasn't that good. I learnt much enough in life and rose above every challenge and came out as a stronger-better person. 




This year I promise to myself to be more motivated, be stronger than before, no more shyness  and negative thought.  And lastly will update my blog oftenly, this christmas I got my own Dslr finally *wink. Fashion has always been my hide away in the society as make up as my shield to the people criticism. 

  

However, I love this feeling of having a fresh year ahead of me, new chances and new beginning. And you, my lovely people? How far from perfect was your 2014? What's your plan this year?  😊

You May Also Like

0 comments

FASHIONREFUGIUM