On the way of moving on

by - Friday, June 03, 2016






As usual, second day has to be more energy and curiosity. Infact, I had the entire day to discover the castle. I remember when I was a little, I used  to think that I was a princess in the other world. Well for sure I'm not the only one. 

However, it's not that you have to walk long you have to wear sneakers all the time. Sometimes you have to wear heels for your feminine side. Believe me or not but I'd prefer to wear high heels than sneakers. It gives me confident. All girls should have atleast one pair of heels. It won't kill your feet anyway. 

See you on my  next viaggio. xoxo



















Top : H&M
Stripped jeans : Zara
Coat: Misguided
Heels: Zara
Necklace :Zara
Bag : Furla 











You May Also Like

0 comments

FASHIONREFUGIUM