Praha Edition

by - Friday, May 27, 2016





Ciao a tutti. Who loves travelling? I think its a way of pulling you up out of your daily routines and seeing life in a new way  - the world is too big to thread upon the same path over and over again. 
 Indeed, It feels good to disconnet, finding yourself  and discover places you've never been before.
This time, my travel edition is all about Prague known as Golden City.

Prague is in central geographic position in Europe; famous of its historical wonder, beautiful creature and mamoth medieval castle. Three days are enough to see the whole city where our hotel is located in Old town Square, 3 minutes away from Astronomical clock. People are nice, foods are cheaper, and the weather was a little bit cold. 

Talking about my outfit;  my top says it all. I  decided to wear more on black and white with a touch of red ( stan smith). 

See more photos next on my post.
Have a nice day.






The Old Jewish Cemetery 























Vest coat : Zara ( similar Here )
Leather Jacket : Zara ( similar Here )
Karma Top : Zara 
Pants: Mango
Sneakers: Stan Smith Addidas ( Here )




You May Also Like

0 comments

FASHIONREFUGIUM