Travel: Amsterdam edition

by - Tuesday, December 08, 2015




All the stress that I had during the last 6 months were all paid when I went in Amsterdam. I had one week free and decided to travel abroad now that one of my bucket list is to discover places I've never been. I went there with my travel-sister (Instagram- janicelachowki)


However, Amsterdam is a city of freedom. It's famous of canabis, prostitutions and museums. There's a place called red light district where you could get drunk, do whatever you want, get high and choose any prostitutes in a red-lit windows. Sounds really liberated right?. This mini vacation was planned very quick.

Well, It's also a home to a variety of world famous museums. Van Gogh is one of my favorite. It has 3 floors and have more than 1,000 paintings inside of his museum. It was a dream come true to see his arts in personal. I was amazed and got convinced myself to  be a painter too. Maybe not this time, sooner. 
We went also in bag musem. We've seen many types and kinds of bag, where I was very interested than anything else. There's a bag made of skin of the frog. That's hillarious. Poor creatures.

Hotel: 
We stayed at the Hotel Artemis. It's actually a four star business hotel. Our room was neat and clean. I'd actually prefer the lighter bulb than we had at the hotel. But the rest was fine.

Food:
We stopped and ate at the first resto we saw. I ordered soup and for my sister , half ribs. During the 3 days, we tasted also their famous french fries, waffle, canabis lollipop and ofcourse canabis biscuits. 

Tour:
We bought the I AMSTERRDAM card (can buy here)and had a canal tour for an hour. Seeing all the houseboats was made me realize that I could live there too and cycling after a long day. We went also at the shopping center. Infact, we discovered their brand of clothes called '' READY TO FISH ''. It's femmine and edgy. On my next post, I'll show you what I bought and how I styled it. 

Below you can see some pictures during our stay in Amsterdam. Hope to see you on my next post. Baci e Abbracci <3.



























Pants : Zara ( similar here )
Open front cardigan: Bershka ( similar here )
Sweather: H&M 
Shoes : Stan Smith / can find here








You May Also Like

0 comments

FASHIONREFUGIUM