Ready to fish

by - Wednesday, December 09, 2015


 Ciao a tutti. I wanted to show you how the look changes styling from furr coat to wool duster coat. They're both elegant pieces, a simple throw on for instant casual chic. I chose the over the knee boots with no heels so it would be easy for me to explore the city. I suggest you to bring hats whenever you're planning to go abroad. It makes you feel more tourist. Trust my belief :) 

See you on my last post for this travel edition. But for now, see some shots below. xoxo 























 Ready to fish coat ( webshop HERE )
Furr coat ( webshop HERE )
Pants: Mango (webshop category pants HERE )
Blouse: Mango ( webshop category blouse HERE )
Hat: Asos (webshop HERE )
Bag: Prada ( webshop category HERE )
Boots: Cinti ( webshop HERE )




















You May Also Like

0 comments

FASHIONREFUGIUM