Madrid Spain

by - Tuesday, June 20, 2017




''If I were going to explore EU, Spain would be the last country.’’ That was my thought when I started travelling. Probably you will ask me why. The reason is, Spain is near in Milan. It’s like Italy’s twin brother. You can get a flight without any dilemma, very easy. I’m not against Spain. Spain is big and has many beautiful cities to offer. You know what they say, save the last for the best! 

Not anymore, I’ve just arrived from Madrid. It’s such an interesting city. Food is great. Super hot. 38° celsius. It wasn’t really a tourist, visiting museum kinda trip. I had to go with my ate wendy , for small business. However, I like the city, very european.

Look for day 1. Remember a good accessories always compliment the look, say yes to summer hat! Not only for the good outfit but it also protects your face from the sun. xoxo









What I am wearing:
Hat: Mango ( Find the perfect summer hat Here )
Vichy Dress: Atmosphere ( Similar Here or Here ) 
Espadrille Shoes: Roccobarocco ( Similar Here )
Bag: Valentino vintage 








You May Also Like

0 comments

FASHIONREFUGIUM