Szentendre Hungary

by - Thursday, July 06, 2017


You may ask me, Where is Szentendre?
Szentendre is a riverside town in Pest county, Hungary, one hour away from the city Budapest. It's known for it's museums, galleries and artist. It's quite place maybe because it's Monday. What I have noticed that on Monday, nobody's around. Some restaurants were close and even excursion boats don't go on Monday. It's their rest day. So avoid Monday and arrive early in the day if you can.
The town is full of color and walking around is the best thing to do. Chillin' in plaza and eat gelato.
Talking about my outfit, It's a windy day or Was I the only one who's always cold. I had no idea what was happening to me. Good thing I brought my floral long sleeve with me and skirt to match the season. It feels like I belong here. 
Thank you for passing by again, see you on my next post <3.




















What I am wearing:
Long sleeve floral : H&M (Similar HERE or HERE )
Skirt: H&M ( Similar HERE or HERE )

















You May Also Like

0 comments

FASHIONREFUGIUM