Painted me as your style

by - Tuesday, September 01, 2015




It's getting hotter and hotter everyday but I can't complain about that. We have only 3 months of summer and the rest are cold days so I'll just enjoy how the sun burns my skin (see photos).  And you? how's goin' on? Which do you prefer winter or summer?   



Talking about my blog. I don't actually have plans on growing my blog so far. I'm contented on uploading ootd post once in a while. It's just I'm not good on managing my time. I'm lazy on doing multi tasking.

However, you know how I actually love stripes print. It's my salvation of matching outfit like what I am wearing today, slit dress and high waisted short with a pair of heels. I love how this makes me feel confident.  

Hope you enjoy my today post. xoxo












                    Slit dress: Bershka ( Similar here ) || Shorts: DIY || Heels: Misguided || Sling pouch : Old one

You May Also Like

0 comments

FASHIONREFUGIUM