Moschino Spring/Summer 2015

by - Saturday, September 20, 2014


This is the second season of Jeremy scott as creative director of Moschino. Last season was presented by Macdonald's-Inspired Fall/Winter Collection and  they were loved by everyone. Even the Iphone cover was highly appreciated. And now, I'm so excited  to show you their Spring/Summer 2015 Collection. It's my first time to blog a catwalk show. So there you go........ I already picked my favourites. ( almost all :P )



''Think Pink'' Barbies. 
    They have fitness Barbie, business Barbie, travel Barbie, movie star Barbie, even hot mess Barbie. 
They remind me of my childhood, my first barbie doll! I used to be a stylist/tailor of my doll. Ladies can feel me. Who else did? :) The models would probably sing ''I'm a barbie girl in Moschino World. That's fantastic!''









''Barbie is so joyful - and I wanted to bring some joy and funinto fashion'' 
said Jeremy Scott Backstage

PHOTOS | VOGUE

You May Also Like

0 comments

FASHIONREFUGIUM